It is advised to wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds regularly, however, this isn’t always an option so make sure that you have a supply of alcohol-based anti-bacterial hand liquid available.
- Apply to clean, dry hands, fill the palm of one hand with the solution.
- Rub hands, wrists, fingers and around the nails for at least 30 seconds
- Do not rinse and allow to air dry
- Store at room temperature (15 to 25 °C)
Precaution for use:
- External use on healthy skin only
- Do not swallow
- Do not use with other products
- If a rash appears on skin or any other reaction, cease using and wash hands when available to do so
- The packaging must be disposed of as hazardous or non-hazardous waste if rinsed with water, under the full responsibility of the waste holder.
Box of 4, one spout, refill pot for existing hand sanitizers