- A cost-effective portable pavement sign system
- Water base holding up to 10 litres of water
- Made with strong and durable high-density polyethylene
- Ability to withstand wind speeds up to 25 km/h
- Single or double-sided graphic solution
- Graphic size: W: 610 x H: 890 mm
"Clamp-on and show off, great for outdoor events and festivals"
£83,333,332.50"The younger brother of the Rigid Strut Banner, this desktop version gives you the ability to display in more compact spaces"
- Use simple hook and loop Velcro to apply graphic
- Angle your graphic however you desire
- No more worn-out cardboard strut displays, this aluminium strut will last so much longer
£83,332.50"Simple, fast and economical support for rigid substrates"
- Ideal for attaching graphic panel with self-adhesive or hook faster strips
- Folding design and angle adjustable
- Single-sided graphic only
- Stable footprint when assembled
- Fast set-up, with no tools required
- 5 year guarantee
- Extremely versatile product that can be used with a range of graphic sizes and shapes - just ask!
£833,332.50"Static, strong and sturdy"
- A great option for semi-permanent or permanent advertising
- Save space and time with this low-profile and quick to assemble rigid banner
- Use a range of rigid substrate materials from 3 - 20 mm thickness
- Two sizes and two colours: RIG-PLATE-060 in white, RIG-PLATE-024 in a stylish grey
- Ideal static solution for retail environments, foyers, reception areas and showrooms
- Allen key safely secured underneath the base of the plate