Cost-effective ways to break into the Exhibition Stand System market
If you have decided you want to expand your business by offering Exhibition Stand Systems but want to test the market first, Very Displays can offer a variety of portable display systems for a wide range of exhibition venues and situations at relatively low costs. The company can also offer advice on how your customers can get the most out of their exhibition or show investment.
If your customers are exhibiting at smaller venues perhaps a wedding fayre at a hotel or want to exhibit at large national venues such as The NEC using a shell scheme space, Very Displays can guide and advise you on the best solutions for your customers from our comprehensive range.
To be successful in the Exhibition Stand System Market, it’s not just a case of selling the right productS for the space available, you will also benefit from providing a full exhibition advice service meaning your customer will be more inclined to come back to you for their future shows and exhibitions. Over time companies evolve and renew their exhibitioN displays and graphics, so it’s important to retain client interest so they come back to you for the latest innovations.
Below are some importAnt things to advise your customer when planning to exhibit.
- Be on hand to offer your customer the best advice for choosing the right products for their stand.
- Encourage them to book space at a show early as you can often enjoy early booking discounts
- Branding is key, work with your customer to ensure their stand graphics carry their brand and message as effectively as possible
- It’s all about marKeting the show – pre, during and post to maximise the outlay. The Very Displays marketing team are on hand to give you sound advice on how to promote a show
- Perhaps suggest a theme or activity to entice customers to the stand, take point of sale goodies to give away – everyone loves a pen!
- Give advice on staff behaviour whilst at a show, making sure they are motivated and energised.
- Ensure meaningful leads are gathered whether that’s by paper or an electronic lEad capture device which you can hire from larger venues.
- Get your customer to understand their outlay and objectives for the show and suggest ways on how to analyse the success of the event afterwards.
Very Displays stock a large range of versatile portable Exhibition Stand products, below we have explained how best to use them.
Pop-Up Display Systems
Pop-Up Displays are extremely quick and easy to build on site and come in a variety of shapes and sizes with a choice of media options, they also come with wheeled bags making them easily portable.
Magnetic Pop-Ups: Use single or double sided graphics that click quickly and neatly into place for a sleek look.
Fabric Pop-Ups: For extra ease, the graphic sits smoothly in place and can remain on the frame even when collapsed.
SEG Pop-Ups: Using an aluminium frame with channels to hold the silicone edge graphics, you can easily join multiple frames together to fit to any stand size.
For a high impact display using washable fabrics, Very Displays’, Tube Systems are extremely portable, quick and easy to set up; simply click the numbered tubes together, stretch the fabric over the frame and zip up to complete! With a choice of Curved, Straight or S-Shaped back walls you won’t find a more luxurious looking stand using a pleasing tactile fabric. You can also add to the back wall to make a 3D effect with our 3D Accent Structure. Some of our latest additions include multiway feet and clips that allow you to connect frames together.
Banners and Flags
Our popular roller banners along with flags and counters is also another cost-effective way to create a smaller stand design. Choose from a range of roller banners, cassette banners, tension or rigid banners. Flags can offer height and visibility across a crowded venue, you can even wear the Backpack Flag to promote your business around the venue. Very Displays, can advise you on the best banner and flag solution to meet your customers’ needs.
Complete the look with counters, literature stands and lighting, Very Displays, can also offer a range of signage products to light up your design and attract customers to your stand.
So as you can see it is not as daunting as you might think to promote your company as an Exhibition Stand System provider by offering a versatile and innovative range of products and accessories plus a full exhibition advice service all by working with Very Displays, give us a call and we can advise you on the best products to use along with marketing support to start and grow your Exhibition Stand System business.
For more information contact: Very Displays on 0116 232 3156 or visit www.verydisplays.com